- Immediate start
- 12 month contract
- £120-£150 per day
Support Engineer Summary:
Support Engineer to work for a global organisation. My client is looking for some who has fantastic communication skills and previous experience of working on projects. You will need to be able to think on your own and have attention to detail.
Wireless project experience is an HUGE advantage!
Support Engineer skills include:
- Project Support experience
- The ability to be able to take direction
- Service desk support, service desk management
- SLA management
- Remote with some travel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of Office 365
- To provide desktop and server support
- To resolve faults and maintain logs on servers
- To create purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- To ensure licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained
- To configure and maintain Group policies within Active Directory (AD)
Infrastructure Engineer / Field Engineer / Wireless Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Wireless Engineer / Field Engineer / Wireless Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Field Engineer
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.