StaffHost Europe are currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant to join our client, who is an international provider of professional services to organisations in the global insurance market. You will join their talented team in Oslo.
- Implementation of software solutions
- Independent execution of workshops and training
- Analysis of internal customer requirements and development of standard solutions
- First level support activities in the context of projects
- Basic knowledge of database design and programming, preferably MS SQL Server
- Practical knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge in Visual Studio, C #, .NET, SQL Server 2012R2 desirable
- Development / conception of standard software in C / AL based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Attention to new technologies, constant readiness to learn, teamwork
- Practical user knowledge or support experience in the user area
- Good business knowledge and good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Hands-on mentality
- Thinking in corporate structures
- English and Norwegian language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.