- Posted 19 February 2020
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameRyan Daly
Database Administrator | Global Leading Technology Provider | High Salary & Package.
A business decorated by Gartner as being a true leader within the Digital Transformation space, they are considered a trusted advisor within Digital innovation for fortune 500 and public sector clients alike.
You will have an opportunity to work within a team that containts some of the brightest talent in the market within a practices that is recognised as one of the best places to work in Norway, due to their continued support, endless avenues for progression and socialistic approach to technology.
The Database Administrator will be responsible for the design, implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of business critical Server systems - SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB ++
You’ll ensure the availability and consistent performance of the corporate applications. This is a "hands-on" position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Database experience: eg. Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB ++
- Migration and DR planning (from on premise to cloud)
- AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google
- Experience in Replication, Virtualization, Log shipping, Disaster Recovery , High Availability, AutomationScripting and Clustering
- Should know all the build best practices and designing solutions.
- Development/Scripting experience – Perl, Python, Java, Lisp, PL/SQL, SSIS, pandas, pyspark, scikit-learn
- Proficient in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Client/Server Connectivity.
- Knowledge of Maintaining Resource Consistency and Server Configuration consistency across all environments.
- Would be great if you’re Microsoft certified DBA
This is an opportunity to join a business that takes a genuine interest in the on-going development and investment of their people, with the level of flexibility and training on offer to make sure you are always performing on the most interesting projects, alongside some of the industry’s best cloud professionals.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.