Our client is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Oslo and specialises in the development of innovative technologies for DAX companies. Partnerships with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure allow us to acquire some fantastic projects. The team is innovative, fun, open-minded and has a shared vision.
- Undertake consultancy assignments and serve as a technical point of contact in the delivery of AWS/Azure solutions
- Provide technical input to the design of solutions.
- Attend customer workshops/meetings and work closely with customers to understand their needs and implement solutions to fulfil these requirements.
- Develop infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation or Azure Resource Manager Templates (ARM)
- Engage with support departments during implementation work.
- Provide technical support as requested, for internal and external customers
- Work as part of a team on larger solutions
- Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar Cloud Engineer/Implementation Consultant/Technical Consultant position.
- Proven experience implementing AWS or Azure Cloud solutions
- Experience assisting in the design of AWS or Azure Cloud solutions.
- Practical Migration Experience • Automation/Tooling Experience
- Expertise around either SysOps related AWS/Azure Services or DevOps related AWS/Azure Infrastructure
- AWS or Azure certified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Full clean Driving Licence and willing to travel occasionally for assignments.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.