- Posted 17 February 2020
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameCarl Wagg
Our client is a fortune 500 company and one of the world’s leading IT and professional services organisations. Recognised by Gartner across multiple disciplines, this company is a global powerhouse who are significantly accelerating their European growth having made a number of recent acquisitions.
As a result of sustained, significant investment in growing what is already the fastest growing digital practice of its kind in Europe there is a requirement for a Business Leader to head up a portfolio of significant customers in Denmark.
The Client Director will engage with existing and prospective CxO organisations with responsibility for driving the digital transformation agenda. This includes the business and technology transformation, digital initiatives and outsourcing programmes whilst managing the P&L.
Working with customers from the Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel and Hospitality industries you will be fully supported by specialist capability groups to provide an integrated value proposition and ultimately grow the portfolio profitably and sustainably.
The opportunity is primarily based in Copenhagen with visibility to customers in Denmark and Internationally.
- Experience in delivering digital strategy and/or technology driven business transformation programmes with a consultative approach.
- Domain experience in one or more of the following industries: Manufacturing, Logistics, Travel, Hospitality, Retail and Consumer Goods.
- CxO network or a proven ability to network and build relationships at C-Level in Denmark.
- The ability to visualise and design transformational solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- Proven experience in building pipeline and selling and delivering Transformation programmes.
- Experience managing P&L, meeting targets and increasing revenue and profitability of customers.
- Strong leadership, consulting and influencing skills.
- Strong communication skills in Danish and English.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.