Workday HCM Consultant
Our client is an enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organisations worldwide. Their software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress – for individuals, for businesses, and across networks.
- Use your top-to-bottom knowledge of Workday to help clients work smarter
- Spot strategies for clients, explain their pros and cons, and then get working on the best one
- Get creative designing prototyping, and building Workday systems
- Help clients understand and follow industry standards and practices
- Keep Workday working at its best every day by testing and tweaking the system as needed, then sharing that knowledge with your team
- Find new and creative ways to help clients that will shape the industry
- Some occasional travel will be needed at times (Mon-Thurs only)
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of one year of experience in Retail, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Travel, or Industrial
- Minimum of one full life cycle implementation to include configuration experience with HCM
- Minimum of two years of work experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.