ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Do you want to be part of a team which enables you to influence and help a practice to grow to becoming no.1 globally in the ServiceNow market?
This is your chance, as a ServiceNow Elite Partner is looking for a talented Technical Consultant to join their significantly growing practice. This partner is said to be the highest ranked by ServiceNow for customer satisfaction and continues to be a key player in Stockholm.
With significant growth predictions for the year ahead, this is a prime time to join as there will be a natural progression to grow and further your career.
- Transforming business goals and technical requirements into customer implementations.
- Involved in the end to end process.
- Supporting ITSM (IT Service Management) or other areas you have experience in on the ServiceNow platform.
- Preparing and leading customer workshops.
Skills & experience:
- At least 1 years’ experience working on ServiceNow
- Knowledge of ITIL & ServiceNow certifications (desired)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer centric attitude
- Ability to deal with cultural diversity.
This organisation is looking to hire this position as soon as possible, so if this role excites you then please apply now.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.