StaffHost Europe is delighted to be working with one of the world’s most admired companies as it continues to lead the way in the Digital Transformation market place. This multi-award-winning organization is renowned for the investment it makes in employees as well as the fantastic career opportunities that are always available. Working for this organization will give you the chance to work with some of the best companies in the world, on some of the most exciting Digital Transformation projects in Germany.
The roles available would be working in the highly respected Digital Workplace Transformation team. This team specialises in advising Enterprise customers around areas such as: workplace strategy, workplace migrations/transformations, Mobility, desktop virtualization, unified communications, collaboration and applications. You would be involved in helping to create innovative workplace solutions, creating proposals and roadmaps, and overseeing migration and transformation projects.
The roles can be based anywhere in Germany. Fluent German and English language skills are required.
Successful candidates will need:
- Strong experience of creating workplace solutions.
- Strong experience of any of (or a combination of) the following: Desktop Virtualization, Unified Communications, Mobile Device Management, Enterprise Mobility, Application Integration, Application Virtualization, Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, Intune, SCCM, Azure, Citrix, VMWare.
- Good combination of consulting/advisory skills combined with strong technical knowledge and experience.
- Proven experience managing and developing key client relationships.
- Passion for technology and for improving organisations.
- Fluent English and German language skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.