Principal Data Engineer
Hybrid - Rotterdam
€85,000 - €110,000 + Benefits + Bonus
StaffHost Digital has partnered with a global media and technology business that is building a new platform and is looking for a strong technical leader.
The business is looking for a Data Manager to join their analytics team.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- AUTONOMY TO LEAD PROJECTS FROM A TECHNICAL POINT BE A BRIDGE BETWEEN THE TECHNICAL TEAM AND THE STAKEHOLDERS
- OPPORTUNITY TO OWN AND NURTURE A FUNCTION
- TECHNOLOGY AGNOSTIC
- LEAD PROJECT FROM END-TO-END
- MANAGE A TEAM OF DATA ENGINEERS
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Experience with Stakeholder Management
- Experience in leading and developing data products/architectures for Cloud-based Data Solutions
- You must be a GENIUS in AWS having worked the full cycle
- Knowledge of the data flow from inception to consumption
- Design and Maintain ETL scalable pipelines / collaborate with data analysts, product, software engineers & and data scientists.
- Experience with cloud computing AWS
- Managing the different resources used for writing, running, and maintaining our ETLs
- Experience with Big Data technologies - PySpark - Kafka
- Data Science & Analytics as you will strongly collaborate with the data science team.
- Experience working on a project end-to-end, supporting the business with informed data-driven decisions
- Experience in managing - mentoring (Formal or Informal)
For more info
If you feel this is the role for you or you know someone suitable for the role.
Email me at Adalberto.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.