Cloud Engineer – Azure
Our client is growing as a business, covering more and more countries each year and they are constantly expanding their technology footprint to the newest territories.
They are always looking for passionate and committed people to join their exciting journey and help keep their promise of ensuring their customers stay safe and secure.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you will work with other departments such as Test and Development and actively engage in delivering cloud-based services to the company's customers globally.
You will be working in an organisation based on flat and agile structures enabling you to be a leader in making autonomous decisions within your area of expertise.
You will work proactively to develop and automate the cloud-based system solutions enabling automated and future proof cloud delivery. As the Azure Cloud Engineer, you will be required to maintain close collaboration with customers and team members to execute technical troubleshooting on server layers.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in containerised deliveries such as Docker, knowledge in Linux, IIS, SQL Server, AD etc.
- Extensive experience of MS Azure and other cloud-based technology solutions.
- Interest in automating everything with experiences in PowerShell, preferably with knowledge within .Net and C #.
- Experience of security solutions in complex IT environments ie certificates, 2F and SAML
- Relevant certifications in Microsoft environments
- MS SQL server system administration
- Background as a system developer
- Excellent English
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.