Cloud Architect – Azure
Our client is one of the best companies to work for in Finland. They score constantly high in terms of employee satisfaction and are well respected in everything that they do. This organisation is working with cutting edge technology and have a strong pipeline of projects in the mix to completely transform their technology status.
This company is fantastic at developing employees through the business to gain full career potential and at helping employees to over-achieve on bonus payments!
- Develop Infrastructure cloud strategies that align within the overall IS and business strategy.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy.
- Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to Senior Management, Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, Solution Architects and other Infrastructure Architects.
Desirable skills and experience:
- A deep understanding and experience of Cloud integration within Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, ARM template, Blueprints and Policies.
- Ideally be Azure certified or have proven experience of integrating cloud solutions into the existing infrastructure architecture, including hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments.
- Have broad cross-functional infrastructure experience, including Microsoft products, RHEL, Storage, Networks, Firewalls, Security, VMware, Hyper-V, SQL, Oracle
- Expert (proven) experience in Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS solutions design and development.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.