Atlassian Consultant- Oslo, Norway
Leading Salary and Package
StaffHost digitalis delighted to be exclusively recruiting for this Atlassian client. This client is an innovative and well-established partner with Atlassian in Oslo, Norway. They are a European leader in digital transformation and provide one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market. All employees are fully supported with any progression they are hoping to make through further training and earning certifications. With an unrivalled quality of services, it is evident why this company are in such high demand with projects currently. Not to mention one of the top employers in Norway as a whole.
· As a consultant you will be designing solutions for large projects across the Atlassian portfolio including Jira, Confluence and more.
· Hybrid role based in Oslo.
· Gathering requirements from customers
· Leading Atlassian integrations, from requirements gathering through to go live.
· Good experience working with Atlassian.
· Experience with Jira and Confluence
· Proven experience of dealing with Atlassian projects (from a consulting or Atlassian end user environment).
· Native Norwegian (language)
· Ability to work well with people internally and externally.
· Strong interpersonal skills working with people in fast-paced environments.
· Be able to make decisions under critical circumstances to minimalize the impact on users.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.