Solution Architect position | Leading company for digital transformation | Oslo, Norway
I am delighted to present a fantastic new opportunity within one of the Nordics leading IT companies, in their award winning Solution Architecture department, which focuses on driving the success of digital transformation projects through expert and complex solutions.
As a key part of this team you would be developing end to end solutions that align with clients business objectives, and leveraging your expertise in designing scalable and robust architectures.
You will also provide technical leadership throughout the project lifecycle and guiding development teams and ensuring the successful implementation of architectural solutions.
For this position you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience in a Solution Architect role, with a track record of successfully delivering solutions.
- Strong proficiency in designing and either implementing or overseeing implementation of solutions, including but not limited to cloud platforms and DevOps practices.
- Excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to adapt to evolving technologies and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or a relevant field.
What they can offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a lucrative bonus scheme based on each departments performance.
- Fantastic pension and healthcare schemes.
- Hybrid working model and a huge focus on work life balance, offering the flexibility that people need.
- Career progression through to Director level.
- Leading tools and technology, which is kept up to date with their award winning technology partners.
If this position sounds like the change you are looking for, I would love to have a chat or you can apply here.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.