Senior Advisory Consultant - ServiceNow (UK & US Market)
Join a dynamic and rapidly growing elite partner in the ServiceNow ecosystem, operating in both the UK and US markets. With a consistent 20% year-on-year growth, our client is at the forefront of innovation, providing cutting-edge solutions to meet the evolving needs of businesses worldwide. As part of their strategic expansion plan, they are seeking a highly skilled Senior Advisory Consultant to join their Advisory Delivery team.
As a Senior Advisory Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in guiding customers on how to maximize the potential of the ServiceNow platform to achieve their business objectives. The Advisory Delivery team, currently comprising 12 members globally, aims to expand to 15 by the end of Q2 next year, reflecting the increasing demand for our services.
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on leveraging the ServiceNow platform for optimal business outcomes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business needs and tailor ServiceNow solutions accordingly.
- Support project delivery by offering advisory services and ensuring alignment with client objectives.
- Build and maintain credibility through effective communication and stakeholder management.
- Broad understanding of how the ServiceNow platform can be harnessed to meet diverse business goals.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to support project delivery.
- ServiceNow mainline certifications are preferred; additional certifications are encouraged and supported.
- Previous experience in a similar advisory role is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to client sites and offices.
- Offices in London and Birmingham with a primarily remote role (home-based contract).
- Training opportunities for further ServiceNow certifications.
- No sponsorship available.
- Competitive salary up to £110k, with a performance-based bonus of up to 10% on a sliding scale.
- Autonomy workplace in a collaborative environment, with the opportunity to contribute innovative ideas.
Apply now, if this role matches your skillset and professional goals!
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.