Machine Learning EngineerBasque Country, Spain (Hybrid)
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Basque Country - Hybrid
Salary: Up to €75k
StaffHost Digital has partnered with a successful SaaS fast-growing business, they are on the lookout for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join their MLOps team. They use machine learning to try and predict/forecast results which lead to a financial gain. The client has recently won several exciting projects and is growing due to this.
The ideal profile:
- Hands-on deployment, production, and operation of Machine Learning models and pipelines at scale, including both batch and real-time use cases.
- Help drive optimization, testing, and tooling to improve the quality of the ML deliverables.
- Work with the analytics team and stakeholders to understand their objectives in support of formulating, optimizing, and producing rising ML models
- Contribute to expanding and improving the infrastructure to support all stages of the ML model lifecycle and deployment in a production environment.
- Experience with Large Language models
- 3 years of commercial experience delivering projects end-to-end
- Strong knowledge across ML libraries ( TensorFlow & PyTorch)
- Experience with Python
- Bonus to have managing experience
- Variable performance bonus
- Signing bonus
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Private health insurance.
- High paced environments with cutting edge technologies.
- Progressive Company
- Happy people culture
- Opportunity to be apart of the phantom shares programme.
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays: 23 working days plus public holidays.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours..