Senior Data Engineer position | Award winning software company | Tampere, Finland
I am delighted to present a fantastic new opportunity at an award winning Software company in Finland, within their Data and Analytics team, who develop reports and surveys to get business changing data from employees and customers.
As a core part of a small but rapidly growing organisation, you would be delivering cutting-edge solutions and leveraging the power of data and technology. You will work with talented professionals to design, implement and maintain robust data platforms.
For this role you will need:
- 3 plus years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining data platforms.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, or Scala.
- Familiarity with Cloud Platforms such as GCP, Azure, or AWS.
- Fluent Finnish language skills.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive salary package and benefits scheme.
- Fantastic pension.
- A fun environment to develop your skills and understanding, by working on complex tasks alongside other experts in the space.
- Flexibility on remote working, with only one day a month in the office mandatory.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.