Business Intelligence Consultant position | Specialist Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics practice | Stockholm, Sweden
I am delighted to present an exciting new opportunity for a Business Intelligence Consultant to join Sweden’s number one growing Big Data and Analytics practice, and a team of excellent professionals, in their office based in Stockholm.
As a leading Microsoft partner this is a fantastic company to be a part of, with exciting projects developing Data Platform and BI solutions using new modern technology, and supporting businesses become more data-driven with the insights you discover.
They pride themselves on the learning and sharing culture within the business, which quickly helps its employees to become specialists in the market.
What is needed for this position?
- 2+ years of experience with data engineering or business intelligence
- Strong expertise in data modelling, data visualization, and dashboard developing using Tableau, Power BI, or QlikView
- Proficiency in SQL
- Familiarity with ETL processes
- Swedish language
Benefits for you:
- Competitive salary package and benefits scheme
- Significant career progression opportunities
- Bonuses for mentoring and guiding more junior professionals on projects
- An excellent working environment and colleagues who are eager to learn and share their knowledge with one another
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.