Senior Information Technology Business ConsultantFrankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area (Hybrid)
Microsoft Power Platform Senior Architect
Top 10 Global Employer
My client is one of the World’s most recognisable companies. As a global professional services business and member of the “Big 4” this company have operations in 145 countries and employ over 230,000 employees.
With an unrivalled portfolio of services, this company have served the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies and not-for-profits since they were established over 20 years ago.
A commitment to quality, service excellence and integrity across the Global organisation means they have gained the trust of customers and become one of the World’s most desirable employers.
As a Power Platform Architect, you will be a key player in the Customer Experience and CRM solutions team, working with top-tier clients to design, develop, and implement cutting-edge solutions using Microsoft's Power Platform.
- Design and deliver innovative Power Platform solutions that solve complex business challenges.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their unique needs and translate them into scalable solutions.
- Lead and mentor teams of talented professionals, fostering growth and expertise in the Power Platform ecosystem.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies to drive continuous improvement.
The opportunities are based across Germany with support for home/remote working and visibility to customers when required.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Power Platform solutions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Dataverse.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Certification in Power Platform or related Microsoft technologies is a plus.
- Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred but not mandatory.
- Fluent German and English language skills are essential.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.