ServiceNow Consultant with Elite ServiceNow partner!!
NORWAY- MULTIPLE LOCATIONS - HYBRID ROLE
I am delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated ServiceNow Consultant to join a dynamic team across multiple locations in Norway, including; Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen and Trondheim. This company are currently looking for both technical and functional consultants to keep up with constant growth due to significant customer demand.
If you are passionate about technology and have a strong understanding of IT Service Management principles, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of ServiceNow applications.
- Designing and configuring the ServiceNow platform to align with client needs, including customizing the user interface, workflows, forms, and automating processes.
- Integrating ServiceNow with other systems and applications within the client's IT ecosystem to ensure seamless data flow and process automation.
- Collaborate with clients to identify and define business requirements and objectives.
- Strong experience working with ServiceNow, including administration and configuration.
- Strong understanding of IT service management principles, processes, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with clients and team members.
- Fluent Norwegian is preferred
- 2/3 years working with ServiceNow
- ServiceNow certification(s)
If this advert suits your skill set and you're considering something new, this is a great opportunity to take that next step and join other like-minded people who specialise in ServiceNow.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.