Senior IT Project Manager | Work-life balance | Up to 1.1m NOK
Staffhost digital is excited to be representing one of Norway’s leading and most dynamic IT consultancy business. This organization has a highly rewarding working culture, and they pride themselves on their employee satisfaction as a number 1 priority. They have a team dedicated to IT Project Management to support several other departments across Software Development, Cloud Transformation, Data & Analytics, as well as other IT focused projects.
- Managing IT projects from conception to delivery
- Creating project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure project success
- Ensuring projects are completed on time, within scope and budget
- Managing project risks and issues
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Communicating project progress and status to senior management
- Strong experience as a Project Manager on IT projects
- Knowledgeable in either SCRUM, PRINCE2, or Agile
- Genuine interest in IT, and wanting to pursue a career in IT
- Must be fluent in Norwegian – both written and verbal
- Must have a right to work in Norway without sponsorship
If this opportunity sounds interesting for you, please don’t hesitate to apply or reach out directly!