IT Operations EngineerOslo, Oslo, Norway (Hybrid)
IT Operations Engineer In-house opportunity!!
OSLO- NORWAY - HYBRID ROLE
If you're a passionate IT Operations Engineer, we want to hear from you!
I am delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated IT Operations Engineer to join a dynamic support team in Oslo, working with a leading provider of integrated shipping and offshore services. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in delivering the highest standard of IT support, and supporting activities of desktop services.
- Working within the IT Administration team, you will be a key point of contact for user incidents & service requests.
- Helping to triage and resolve user incidents & service requests, taking ownership, trouble shooting and liaising with other IT teams in order to resolve and manage user expectations.
- Creating and maintaining accurate and concise ticket update/knowledgebase documentation within ServiceNow, with high focus on regional specifics.
- Ensuring computers, printers and other peripherals are operational.
- Providing support with hardware and software maintenance.
- Previous experience within an IT Support role.
- Knowledge and experience of products within Microsoft Office 365, VMWare, Intune, Windows and ServiceNow.
- Customer oriented, with a passion for delivering excellent service and for continuous improvement of services.
- Good problem-solving skills, with a solution focused approach.
- Fluent Norwegian is required.
If this advert suits your skill set and you're considering something new, this is a great opportunity to take that next step and join other like-minded people who specialise in these Technology's.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.