Exciting Opportunity: Network Operations Engineer in Copenhagen!
Join a dynamic team at a cutting-edge technology firm, focused on driving innovation in Network solutions. As top-tier partner with Cisco and Palo Alto, and they are now expanding their presence in Denmark and seeking a Network Engineer to be a key player in their growth.
- A prominent tech consulting firm prioritising innovation and growth for both clients and employees.
- Over 1000 employees in the Nordics and recognised as one of the Best Employers in Denmark.
- Palo Alto and Cisco Partners.
- Aiming to replicate success in neighbouring countries and expand their team in Copenhagen.
About the role
As a Network Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to assess infrastructure requirements, identify issues or inefficiencies, and recommend solutions to improve network performance, security, and reliability. Working collaboratively with a team network engineers, you will participate in the entire project lifecycle to ensure successful outcomes for clients.
You will have the opportunity to create, design and implement plans for new network security installations or upgrades and advise on the selection of components to optimise network functionality. Additionally, you will provide ongoing support and maintenance for the network infrastructure, troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Enterprise Networks.
- Network/Network Security Certifications highly desirable.
- Proven experience in designing, implementing, and managing networks.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols, security principles, and best practices.
- Fluent in Danish.