Infrastructure EngineerOslo, Norway (Hybrid)
In-House - Infrastructure Engineer - Oslo
Become of part of this dynamic team making waves within the Blockchain Industry, with over 600 million euros in assets undermanagement. They are both a node operator and investment company and are on their way to becoming a well-known name within the industry.
We believe that blockchain is the financial technology of the future, and the future is already here. If you like working with new innovative blockchain technology and state-of-the-art security solutions and servers, we would like to hear from you!
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of our infrastructure. The main focus will be security, networking, servers, applications layer (Gitlab, Kubernetes etc), redundancy and recovery. A lot of your time will be spent on this in beginning, but it will gradually evolve into a maintenance role when there are few projects. We therefore expect you to operate as a DevOps Engineer running blockchain operations when there is no mentionable workload.
· Be able to find tasks and work independently.
· Solid experience with Linux.
· Good understanding of new security challenges and how to mitigate them.
· Experience with next-generation security solutions.
· Experience with virtualization solutions such as Proxmox.
· Experience with Cloud solutions.
· Be comfortable working remotely.
· Ansible experience is a plus.
· Preferably fluent Norwegian and Fluent English.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.