Dynamics Business Central Consultant – Oslo, Norway – Leading Global Company Partnered with Microsoft
Salary up to 1million NOK a year
We have partnered with a client who is a leading provider of innovative business solutions that empower organizations to streamline their operations and drive growth. They use Microsoft Dynamics Business Central implementations and are committed to helping our clients optimize their business processes.
My client is seeking a talented and experienced Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Consultant to join their team based in Oslo. As a Business Central Consultant, you will work closely with their clients to understand their business needs and tailor Microsoft Dynamics Business Central solutions to meet those requirements. You will be responsible for implementing, configuring, and customizing Business Central, as well as providing training and support to end-users.
- Collaborate with clients to gather and document business requirements.
- Design and implement Microsoft Dynamics Business Central solutions.
- Customize Business Central to meet unique client needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Business Central.
- Provide training and support to end-users.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Business, Information Technology).
- Proven experience implementing and customizing Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central development tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with clients.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate) is a plus.
Thank you for your application. If successful, we will contact you within 48 hours to discuss in more detail. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.