€60,000 - €80,000
Basque-Country - Hybrid
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- LEAD A TEAM OF MORE JUNIOR ENGINEERS
- AUTONOMY TO LEAD PROJECTS FROM A TECHNICAL POINT
- OPPORTUNITY TO OWN AND NURTURE A FUNCTION
The Ideal profile
- Work and support a team of DevOps Engineers and technical decision-makers to define the strategic vision for delivery
- Make complex decisions involving a wide range of solutions, possibly affecting several work areas within the organisation.
- DevOps Prowess: In-depth knowledge of DevOps principles and experience with release and deployment tools.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer or Architect, with a strong background in managing cloud-based infrastructures.
- Deep expertise in AWS services, Kubernetes, and containerisation technologies.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on AWS that are scalable, reliable, secure, and meet performance requirements.
- Experience establishing standards and procedures across a service lifecycle, including the development lifecycle
- Mentoring or managing experience would be ideal.
For more info
If you feel this is the role for you or you know someone suitable for the role.
Email me at Adalberto.email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours