Business Intelligence Consultant | Leading Big Data and Analytics business | Aarhus, Denmark
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join one of the Nordic's leading Big Data and Analytics companies who have just expanded their team of experts, into Aarhus.
With this expansion they are looking for Business Intelligence Consultants to join the team, and continue the excellent work they have been doing in Sweden with developing expert Business Intelligence solutions for enterprise businesses.
As a leading Microsoft partner this company offers outstanding learning and development opportunities and the chance to always work with the most modern technology and tools.
What will you be doing?
- The key part of this position is helping businesses to become more data-driven, and bigger competitors to the market with the insights you bring.
- Develop robust data warehouses with an end-user focus for a range of processes.
- Build the infrastructure required for data extraction, transformation and loading from a variety of sources.
- Use new technology such as Azure Synapse, Databricks, Analysis Services, Power BI Premium and more.
What experience is required?
- 2+ years of experience with Business Intelligence or Data Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant areas.
- Experienced with Cloud technology, Azure is a bonus as this would be your #1 tool.
- Experienced with CI/CD and ETL pipelines.
- Competence with tools such as SQL, Power BI, or Python.
What can they offer you?
- A lucrative salary package and benefits scheme.
- Fantastic investment into your learning and development.
- Flexible hybrid working environment.
- Fun social events and a great company culture where everyone has their say.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.